Butter muslin by New England Cheese
Also, for cheese-making, you'll need "butter muslin," a finer weave of cheese cloth, by New England Cheese.

Get in touch with me

If you're interested in one of my services, or you'd just like to reach out about a recipe or an ongoing struggle in your life, please do so. I read each and every message personally.
© 2018 Lauren Groveman. All rights reserved. Site by Deyo Designs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn money from qualifying purchases.